Monday, March 17, 2008

Taylor proposes to Kenz

Hope this comes through for everyone to see. Sorry I am such a bad photographer!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying right now. Thanks for sharing, Jen.
Jo

Anonymous said...

No kidding. I started tearing up too! You both are amazing
- Ana

Jayne said...

Holy Moly! Let's blame it on being 8.5 months pregnant, but I totally cried too! Oh McKenzie that's so awesome! McKenzie Call is SERIOUSLY cute too!

molano said...

Cute! Wow! Cool!
McKenzie Nelson (sp?)

Anonymous said...

Sara Says:

Wow Kenze!! You must be ON CLOUD-9!! That was sooo romantic!! It was like a movie! You are so lucky! I bet it was all like a blur to you at the moment!! How fun is LOVE!!!??? : ) Soooooo CUTE!!! Can't wait to meet this guy!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't even tell you! I wasn't expecting it AT ALL, and was totally surprised!!!! But I love him so much, and couldn't imagine marrying a more perfect man! You guys are all so sweet! Thank you so much for the (tears), love and support! It really was an awesome proposal!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I will be Mackenzie Lee Nelson :)

Anonymous said...

Sara says: Cute NAME!! Sounds like a FAMOUS person's name!! : )

Jayne said...

okay that's definitely cute too! I don't know where I got the 'Call' from...

Just Jenne said...

Taylor's full name is Taylor Call Nelson. The "Call" comes from his mother Tammy's maiden name, and in fact, all of their boys have "Call" for their middle name. Jonathon Call Nelson, Taylor Call Nelson, Adam Call Nelson, and Thomas Call Nelson. I bet Jim Call (Grandpa) loves that! Way cool, huh?!! For those of you who don't know, we Slade girls grew up with Tammy Call and Shelly Call (sisters) in Roseville. Our "best friends" in fact (Jo and I). So this is an amazing experience and such a happy time for our families.

Anonymous said...

AND I heard they will be having an open house in Roseville too, so that's fun for the cousins there!
Jo

Just Jenne said...

Yes, the open house will be Sat. May 31st--probably evening, at Cathy and John's house (Tammy's sister's) in Roseville. :) Can't wait to go see old friends!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Here in Roseville!!? I'm excited!!!!!!!!! : )

Sara

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: to Jen = it's not that you're such a bad photographer; it's just that during our most exciting times in life we are shaking and not thinking straight. We have (in boxes)so many blurry and headless photos it's not funny, it's sad.

Another sad thing: (change of subject) I totally spaced Ana's birthday. HAPPY LATE DAY, Ana.
You're such a great person, a wonderful wife and mother.
Much love! GR/GR

Mac said...

I was trying to remember why his name sounded familiar to me, then Sam reminded me that he was in our single's ward here for a while! He was the executive secretary. Neat!

Anonymous said...

hey, me and mac are the only dudes that have posted comments.

mrogs

Anonymous said...

"Dudes"...I'm trying to get my brother Sam on board to the BLOG...so expect one more "dude" addition soon!! : )

Sara

Anonymous said...

Oh no way, he was in your ward!?? Haha that's awesome! You guys are living out there right mac? Looks like we'll be neighbors! We're moving to roseville after we get married. Yay! I get to spend more time with all you nor. californian family members!!!

Mac said...

Yay Kenz! That'll be neat! Right now, we (me, sara, melanie, and sam, with our respective significant others)are all in different wards, so that's a bummer, but you have better odds of being in one of them with one of us at least, hehe.

Bethanie said...

So does that mean Taylor is done with school? What's the scoop?

Just Jenne said...

He's not done--he's been doing online classes. But he's really starting a career job at the end of April (yes they have to part) but will continue with online, and night classes out there. He wants her to get through school too (good luck Taylor) so she might transfer to the art program at Sac State or somewhere. I'm so excited she's have cousins and aunts and family out there! She'll need you guys so she won't be so lonely. Sara, you and Mackenzie are going to have to SING together!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I cant wait to meet everybody! I love this family and am so in love with Kenzie! She is the most amazing girl! Thanks for your comments!!!

Taylor Nelson

Anonymous said...

Kenzie likes to sing??? Oh yeah!!! We are gonna go nuts having fun.. And Kenzie, we can go out on double dates with our husbands!!! How funny...you're gonna have a husband!! Yay!!!

Aussy! :) said...

oh wow. that is very exciting.