Wow, this guy doesn't mess around. Taylor proposed to Kenzie at the BYU theatre by having them play a special DVD he made right before the movie started. Sorry it's so blurry! I was giggling too much I guess. These two are reeaaally in love! We are so excited to have that neat boy in our family! As well as joining with the Call-Nelsons in theirs!
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
16 comments:
I also got a little digital camera video shot, but it won't upload. I'll work on it. It's pretty blurry though, and farther away. It was very sweet! Jonathon also got some pictures.
Gr/Gr: Taylor N (we'll have to distinguish him from Elder Sizzlade
somehow) anyway, Taylor N must be terrible creative! Wo....to think of such a different and fun way to stage a proposal. And he must be quite organized also, to think about and plan to have "the talk" with Lane beforehand (while Kenz was at work); my goodness, we just can't wait to meet him!
Kenz, Grandpa says to tell you he's sorry.
Grandma says I'm so excited for you, (even though you're too young.)
Much love and congratulations to you both....... :-)
woo hoo!
Ahhg Kenzie!! Yeay hooray for you! A spring wedding, how perfect.
(in a singing voice from the movie "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers")
They say when you marry in June... your a bride, all you life.
Congrats Kenzie! You both are so adorable together.
Ana
P.S. I'm now intimidated about spelling incorrectly on here. If Grandma Nette is a spelling genius then I'm the exact opposite. I'll just use spell check in Word. :-)
SARA SAYS:
OH BRUDDER-BRIAN!!!!!! So much for waiting-a-while to get married...must be in the water!!! Haha!! JUST KIDDING (kind-of)!! You cousins are all killin' me!! Weddings and babies. Weddings and babies!!
Kenze...on a serious note-you are so beautiful! And I bet he's a great guy to deserve a girl like you! I remember when you were nine-yrs old like it was yesterday!! Yikes!! Congratulations BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Sara says:
OH!! And, more pictures and details PLEASE!! Also, Kenze...are you 22 yrs old or 23?? I can't remember?
she's 19, but she turns older before she gets married.
mrogs
Gr/Gr: We Believe that means 20. Yikes!
I'm sorry, Ana, please don't feel that way. I just like to tease....especially Cami (and Mrogs...would that be Morgs?)
We LOVE hearing from you; and BTW, how's little Alex? Does he have to go with the helmet thing like Coleman did? Love, Gr/Gr
I got to sit by Taylor's mom (Tammy Call Nelson) at Stake choir practice tonight. It seemed like the old days...we talked too much though and probably made the choir leader mad at us for not singing :0....She loves Kenz so much and Hannah, Taylor's sister is so excited to have a "sister"(she has only 4 brothers...)
19 YRS OLD!!!!!! Aaaaaagh!! My heart!
--Sara
It is young, but Mackenzie has always seems beyond her years in maturity. When people find out she's only 19 (like at work or Taylor for that matter), they can't believe it. Everyone pray for us to be able to get it all done!!
Cami is that way too - maturity wise. We're so glad she's finally 17. Don't fret about Kenzie's young-ness, everyone. Let's just be so happy for her. A temple wedding with a good man is something to CELEBRATE!
Love,
Jo
oh my goodness! that's ADORABLE!! I'm SO happy for them!!! :)
Yeah Seriously, I think that 19 and ALmost 20 is the world's perfect age to get married:) I would know. 5 years later and more in love than ever!
I'm a happy girl!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!
Post a Comment