Ok. hi family. i remembered my password now and i think i will remember it. so i now will hopefully be on a lot more. and by the way. see most of you up at confference.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gr/Gr: Nice to hear from you, Austin! Did you get to go dirt biking at all during your spring break? See you soon, love Gr/Gr
Maybe we'll come up just for Sunday, Mom. We are going to morning session on Sunday w/Taylor-Kenz, so maybe just the four of us could head up after that. We'll see.
Also, who all is going to the cabin? We are inviting any Slade fam, married kids, cousins, etc. to come up anytime between April 11 to the 14th. If you let me know, if would be good to figure out food, meals, etc. Do you all want to take a meal to be in charge of? let me know soon.
Mom, I guess we won't be coming to your house now. :( Too much to do, and Kennen will be in town and wants to meet Taylor N. We'll see people the next weekend anyway. Hey, Aussie, is your family coming up to the cabin? And does anyone need directions?
Jenne if I (sadly) haven't had my baby by then we'll definitely come up to see everyone, but not to stay the night or anything. We're always up there at Caleb's parent's house anyway! So don't worry about food for us, we'll just be dropping in. HOPEFULLY I'll have a baby by then and not be leaving my house at all...
8 comments:
Gr/Gr: Nice to hear from you, Austin! Did you get to go dirt biking at all during your spring break? See you soon, love Gr/Gr
Maybe we'll come up just for Sunday, Mom. We are going to morning session on Sunday w/Taylor-Kenz, so maybe just the four of us could head up after that. We'll see.
Also, who all is going to the cabin? We are inviting any Slade fam, married kids, cousins, etc. to come up anytime between April 11 to the 14th. If you let me know, if would be good to figure out food, meals, etc. Do you all want to take a meal to be in charge of? let me know soon.
I call for Friday night dinner - how about Jo's Mongolian? It's fun!
Jo
I wish that was at our spring break...waaaaaaaaah!
Mom, I guess we won't be coming to your house now. :( Too much to do, and Kennen will be in town and wants to meet Taylor N. We'll see people the next weekend anyway. Hey, Aussie, is your family coming up to the cabin? And does anyone need directions?
Oh no grammar corrections? Grammar-Ma I'm Dissappointed:O
FYI: previous comment by Caleb.
Jenne if I (sadly) haven't had my baby by then we'll definitely come up to see everyone, but not to stay the night or anything. We're always up there at Caleb's parent's house anyway! So don't worry about food for us, we'll just be dropping in. HOPEFULLY I'll have a baby by then and not be leaving my house at all...
Gr/Gr: To Caleb, father of anonymous babe--YOU MISSPELLED DISAPPOINTED!
BTW, how is little waa-waa doing?
Post a Comment