Saturday, March 08, 2008

My grandma is kookie

Grandma and I were sitting on the floor talking about Alzheimer's disease, (and making fun of each other a lot) and she goes, "I found an artical about early alzheimer's the other day, and I forgot to print it off. HAHAHA!!!" And she laughed her famous grandma laugh. It was great. The end.
-Camille

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love the women of this family. (Don't worry I love the boys too!). Gramma, you are great! I wanna come and sleep over!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Not just the end. It's the end of you.

Wow....we've never had a deleted "comment" before. hmmmmm, mysterious.

to Kenz: You can come and sleep over for 3 years if you want.

to Cami: So proud of you, you spelled Alzheimers correctly! (you've been working on your spelling lately I can tell. Now work on "article." (I think you just text msg too much) Also, you need to work on respecting your elders.)
har de har. We love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

SARA SAYS:

I LOVE Grandma's (and Grandpa's) LAUGH!!! Hahah! When Sam and I were little, we spent an awful lot of time with our grandparents! (lucky them ! heehee) anyway...so, out of the blue sometimes, Grandma would just start laughing this loud, hilarious laughter that would get us to start laughing...and, I don't even know what we were all laughing about...but umm, it worked. Her methods to cheer us up, etc... : ) ROCK ON Gramma!!!

Jayne said...

Can I come to the 3 year sleep over?

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Funny, Jayne. Yes, you may, but you can't bring Caleb or Emmy or little Mr.???
JK!

Bethanie said...

She's also "kooky." That's my preferred spelling. But either is fine.

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr to Sara: Those were laughs of delirium.

Anonymous said...

Sara to Gr/Gr: Yeah, I figured!!... Haha : /