Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today at the beach . . . .

Hi family, just thought you might like to envy us today for living in southern Cal . . . . Don't ya want to come visit???

We watched several artists painting this view of the Laguna coast.



Lily and Max picnicked under a tree.



Then climbed trees.



And hung out by the water (high tide, so no sea creatures today).



And we all had a big dose of fresh air and 70 degree sunny weather.



Somebody, please come visit us!

10 comments:

Camille said...

Ok. You talked me into it. I'm coming.
Cam

molano said...

waaaah! I'm coming!

Jayne said...

I'm coming with Cam. Oh, and Emmy says she's coming too: "Zoom-ina-car?"

Just Jenne said...

HEAVY SIGH!!!

Mac said...

I honestly thought I saw Paul in a picture of the band GOGO-13...could that be possible?

Anonymous said...

Mac--I think you are still in "honey-moon" land! (haha)

Bethanie said...

Actually, Paul IS the drummer for GOGO13. Yes, it IS possible. He is a multi-faceted, multi-talented individual. He was also on the Young & the Restless today. And this very minute he is reading stories to Lily and helping Max do his homework. And I am blogging . . . . Welcome back, Mac! And welcome to the family, Diana! Can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Well...I am speechless!! Hey, that's cool Paul. You know, being multi-talented is awesome...and challenging...sometimes...(That's the word on the street) I forgot you were a drummer! : ) Aunt Bethanie! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh those sunglasses, Lily.

Anonymous said...

Lily rockin' da Stunner Shades!! werd!