We had such a fantastic visit from Melanie, Sam and Alena last week! We wish we had a bigger house so that maybe more of you would visit! Here are some shots from our day in Laguna Beach. We had yummy, yummy Taco Loco, then went down to the tide pools and the beach at sunset. This was our 3rd trip to the tide pools in 2 weeks, and it was the best one. In addition to the usual anemones, urchins, hermit crabs and fish, we also got to see a sea hare (a.k.a. sea slug) and an octopus! That was a highlight! Max, our little Marine Biologist, was stoked. Then Sam and Alena built a cool sand castle, which Max named "The Blood Flow of England." What a mind. Enjoy the pics!




3 comments:
Check out Alena's blog for a cool picture of The Blood Flow of England castle--my camera had run out of memory by the time it was done.
http://teamalena.blogspot.com/
Wow, looks like you all had so much fun. So glad Melanie was able to go down for a visit. We need to do that too! I bet Mac will be a big fan of snorkeling and maybe diving someday. I think if I had started snorkeling earlier in my life, I would have done it a lot more. I fell in love with it in the Cooks. He would have loved seeing the Marine life down there. It felt like I was in the Finding Nemo movie. So cool!
Jen
So glad to see Alena looking healthy and gorgeous!
Post a Comment