Okay, the Christensen kids "acting natural" has to get blown way up and put on the mantle above your fireplace, Jo.
Good idea! It would be perfect in my 'formal' home:)
Emmy steals the show
what great pics!! What a great day and a great new couple!! And, what a cutie that Emmy-girl is!!
whoa... I wish I could tell what the first one said.jk-MoRgAn
Like the look on Lainey's face the best of all! (enlarge to see)Nice to hear from you, Morgs.
Yes, I think Lainey is making the best face!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Okay, the Christensen kids "acting natural" has to get blown way up and put on the mantle above your fireplace, Jo.
Good idea! It would be perfect in my 'formal' home:)
Emmy steals the show
what great pics!! What a great day and a great new couple!! And, what a cutie that Emmy-girl is!!
whoa... I wish I could tell what the first one said.
jk
-MoRgAn
Like the look on Lainey's face the best of all! (enlarge to see)
Nice to hear from you, Morgs.
Yes, I think Lainey is making the best face!
Post a Comment