Wow. This is a very rare moment for me. I'm actually home at 7 in the evening! I hardly know what to do with myself! Ever since school started, I have been going crazy non stop. I am only taking 3 classes at the high school (1 on "A" days and 2 on "b" days) but it seems like a way crazy part of my life. When i leave school, I either drive a half hour to my piano lesson then go straight to work, or go right to work from school, depending on the day. If you didn't know, I work pretty much full time at the Valley Market being a cashier. It's insanity.
Between work and school i was pretty busy, but this week one of our neighbors got arthritis in her hands and she has 4 little kids, so she asked me if i would help her out. So I've been spending a lot of time with them (whenever i have time...), and next week she is leaving for 4 days, so i will be taking care of the kids full-time. How i will do this along with work and school, i have no idea.
On top of all that, there is the Italy thing. I have decided to go back to Italy to study music next fall, and a lady in my ward named Theresa is most likely going with me to study at the same music school in Cremona. We are both really excited, but she has a lot of commitments here, so it will be interesting. Theresa and my parents are going to Cremona in a little under 3 weeks to check out the school, figure out living expenses, and see if it will all be possible. Theresa teaches Orchestra at our elementary school here in the valley, and while she is gone with my parents in a few weeks, i will be teaching her orchestra classes! It's only a few times a week, but the orchestra is made up of violins, violas, guitars, and cellos, and considering i don't really play any of those instruments at the moment, i really need to get crackin! She gave me a violin to practise on, and i have been doing that in every spare minute i have. The violin is pretty interesting... it's really growing on me!
This has been way boring, and i apologize, but it was good to get it all out of my system, haha! I'm kind of going crazy, but that's ok. Oh! since my life is so insane and i was constantly taking my mom's car, my dad finally broke down and bought our family another Subaru:) So i have something to run around in now! Yay! (Hey Beth, if i get a breathing moment, i might have to come visit you!!!)
Talk to ya later!
~Camille
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
21 comments:
Wow cam, pretty insane! Good luck with everything
Yay! Somebody in our family is going to pursue her dreams!
*sigh* I'd love to learn Japanese and go to school in Japan...But Japanese would be hard to learn but I'd still do it, IF they even taught it at school anymore (they used to but not now). I was going to take Japanese as an online college course from Sierra College but I missed the studen orientation.
Not like I was running late...I just didn't know I had to take a minor test thingy *sigh*
I need to get a job haha
Breathing moments are good, Cam--take one!
Wanna hear my schedule? wake up at 8 get ready for work at 9, get off work at 5, go to work at 5, get off at midnight or 1 in the morning, sleep. repeat. unless I get a day off at one of my jobs, in which case i ride, or make piccalo pete bombs:)
Gr/Gr: Wondered why we haven't seen much of you lately (except at church and at the store of course).. that's great about the violin, maybe you're related to Sara and it will just come naturally. Love, Gr/Gr
Gr/Gr p.s. we love you.
And we love all of you, too.
Hey, Jake, maybe you'll go to Japan on a mission, best way to learn the language!
you want to hear my schedule? wake up whenever, read, eat, ride, read, eat, and be bored!!!
yeah Cami is nuts! And she forgot to mention she is sick quite often.
Jake I will learn Japanese with you. then I could understand all this Anime, sheesh!
well my schedule, I wake up (usually like ten minutes bfore I have to leave) leave for school at 7:25 come home at 2:30 do home work go to bed ect.
Yay Cam!! And yay for the violin. I am playing the violin non-stop for a musical that I am in currently. Sounds so enchanting!! "I'm studying music in ItalY..." Excuse me while I go drown in Sacramento misery...haha
Cami! That means i can come visit you again!! YAY!
meatloaf
Wow guys, thanks for your comments! As CJ said, i'm sick a lot. this morning i woke up and went to a seminary (i just got elected class president... so thats just one more thing haha), then i was supposed to go school but instead i went home and slept for 3 hours! i needed it sooo bad. and my mom made me some food which i havent had for a long time... eating is rare in my life. especially eating at home!
~cami
siege eh...ha ha, I get it, C.J.
Cami, eating is "rare" in your life...?? That's odd dear. Are you related to us all? I mean, eating certainly isn't rare for me...it's like, my favorite thing-food!! You need to eat more, poor thing. Seriously! Without proper nutritional support, you body can't just keep going and going!! SILLY! I love you. Take care of yourself little CUZ!!! And...HAPPY EATING!
did you guy notice "anynonmouse"?
yeah who be that meatloaf-loving mouse person?
Cami come be sick with me at my house! We could like totally hang out by my toilet in the mornings, then migrate to the kitchen floor for some vittles, then crawl to the couches and sleep for a while with Emmy draped across us and life would just be good!!
I'm not really that sick, just kidding. That was the last pregnancy. This one is a piece of cake comparatively.
Gr/Gr: Who the heck is Anynonmouse? And what does meatloaf have to do with anything?
And how did you do that?
But we do learn stuff from this blog (for instance, that "anime" means Japanese animation--thanks, Siege)
so it's not all just for laughs.
Har de har.
hahahha meatloaf! I love random people!
P.S. In case you were wondering, no I wasn't the anonymous person
Post a Comment