Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Return...

Hi flamly! I finally took the time to do the google thing and now I can tell you about my crashes again! After all, 'tis the season... sowaneeway, friday night was the last night I was with my old cr125, and I decided to race. Last year I was amazuhzing in the whoop-de-doos, so during practice I decided to hit those sons-o-guns way too fast, lost it on the 3rd to last and flipped end over end over end over end over end over end, and landed in a mud puddle. Then my bike decided to land on me so I was like pounded and buried in the mud. It made an audible sucking noise when I peeled myself from the good earth, so I started laughing. Then in moto 2 I crashed on the last lap after leading the whole race. I was peeved. As many of you should know, I got a sweet new bike yesterday (saturday the 19th) so I shouldn't have any problems with losing any more...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah its a way cool bike. It's white!

Anonymous said...

and silver!

Anonymous said...

Dangerous. Dangerously...COOL! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, stop my heart! Tammy, how can you stand it!

Camille said...

stop my heart? oh gosh
~cambo

It's Taylor, folks! said...

she doesn't stand it. She only ever watched me once or twice:(

Anonymous said...

Hey post on here when you race, we want to come watch
Caleb

Anonymous said...

Yea Mom, I'm with Cambo..."Oh gosh"
Mom, please don't stop-your-heart!!

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr said.....Oh Tay, be careful!
There are bunches of people out there in the world waiting for you to come teach the Gospel to them.
So, please don't die. Did you really flip over that many times?
Maybe the mud cushioned the blow.
It would be fun to come watch you sometime. Love.

Anonymous said...

sowaneeway....took me forever to figure what that said

Anonymous said...

umm.. June 8th is the next and last race until next fall. just in case anyone wants to come.