
Well since this blog seems to be hurting for entertainment these days, I thought I'd share our afternoon with you. Emmy LOVED the rocks! Caleb got to catch fish, Emmy got to see Snakes and spiders and throw rocks and blow on dandelions that had gone to seed, and I got to watch her. You couldn't ask for a better afternoon:)
What did you do today? Please share
8 comments:
My co=workers threw me a graduation party at PF Changs! It was really fun, and I saw all my boys there too!
I am raising someone else's child today...and every week day. Actually! I think he's awake now. Gotta go! Cute picture Jayne!
Oh Mom, I bet that was fun!! Lucky you!!
YEAY FOR AUNT MELANIE!!!! I think we need a post from you.
I'm sorry to everybody else, but I just have to say that, Emmy's my favorite. In the family.
Oooooh, I just want to eat her up! Totally cool picture, Jayne, to match what looks like a totally cool day. OK, I'm kind of missing Utah . . . .
Yeay Rocks!
Gr/Gr: What a little doll. The one sitting in the rocks, that is, not the one standing in the river.
She reminds us so much of her Grandma at that age, so precocious.
We're so blessed 'cause we get to see her once in a while. They were supposed to leave her here, but didn't.
You must have some very nice co-workers, Mel!
Post a Comment