Why doesn't anyone blog anything anymore?!?!?! We used to have a new one every other day! ~jamie
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I FEEL 'ya miss Jamie, but I think the shortage of blogging has partly to do with the fact that some of us have had trouble with our blogger accounts. For example, I have to go through "google" now to post a blog and I stole Grandma's password by accident! I don't get it! But I know that my Mom can't post a blog right now 'cause she has to figure out a different way to do it...yata yata yata!! ANY-HOO!! What about Taylor? What's his story? I bet the blog will get busier when Summer vacation starts! How are you by the way?
oh yeah, that google thingy confused me so bad! i had to reset my account and all this stuff, and its ridiculous. but whatev! I dont know about Tay, he's just my brother.and i'm doing great, especially since there's only 3 WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL! hallelujah! (i dont think i spelled that right....haha)
Yeah, seriously guys, i have never seen such a blah blah blog! I'm in school again right now. Bored. I just wrote this thing on Julius Caesar, and i'm all Rome'd out. Oh well:) ~cami
ooo, the good ol' Julius Ceasar unit. My class found that story very funny. We had some good times makin fun of eachother when we had to wear a bright pink toga and wreath on our heads and give Antony's speech. haha
Gr/Gr: Yeah, it's a little confusing now, but all I have to remember is to just click the "anonymous" button and I'm good to go. Good to hear from you again, Jamie. We will see you at Taylor's graduation (if you're going, that is) we are! and to Molano's too! Love you all, love your blogs.
7 comments:
I FEEL 'ya miss Jamie, but I think the shortage of blogging has partly to do with the fact that some of us have had trouble with our blogger accounts. For example, I have to go through "google" now to post a blog and I stole Grandma's password by accident! I don't get it! But I know that my Mom can't post a blog right now 'cause she has to figure out a different way to do it...yata yata yata!! ANY-HOO!! What about Taylor? What's his story? I bet the blog will get busier when Summer vacation starts! How are you by the way?
ya, the blog changed, there's no 'blog this' link,,,,I'm stumped. Don't know what to do. My blog doesn't work because I don't remember my password.
oh yeah, that google thingy confused me so bad! i had to reset my account and all this stuff, and its ridiculous. but whatev! I dont know about Tay, he's just my brother.and i'm doing great, especially since there's only 3 WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL! hallelujah! (i dont think i spelled that right....haha)
Yeah, seriously guys, i have never seen such a blah blah blog! I'm in school again right now. Bored. I just wrote this thing on Julius Caesar, and i'm all Rome'd out. Oh well:)
~cami
ooo, the good ol' Julius Ceasar unit. My class found that story very funny. We had some good times makin fun of eachother when we had to wear a bright pink toga and wreath on our heads and give Antony's speech. haha
Gr/Gr: Yeah, it's a little confusing now, but all I have to remember is to just click the "anonymous" button and I'm good to go.
Good to hear from you again, Jamie. We will see you at Taylor's graduation (if you're going, that is) we are! and to Molano's too! Love you all, love your blogs.
of course im going to Tay Tays graduation. he's my big bwudda.
Post a Comment