
Well, we hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Here are Max and Lily after their egg hunt (that lasted about 6 minutes). We also found a mother hummingbird sitting on her nest, and that was the first time I've ever seen a hummingbird that wasn't in motion. She was so tiny! Ahhh, Spring! We love and miss you all, and hope many are planning on Summer trips to So. Cal.!!
9 comments:
They look like little angels, don't they?
awwwww! precious!
Easter cuteness is right!! OH they are WAY cute. We miss you guys!
I bet Lily kicked Max's butt in egg hunting
- RWAR GIRL POWA!
She did! She found about twice as many eggs as he did!
She's surprisingly smart and independent...no need to worry about that girl...until she hits teen years HAHAHAHAHAAA
What's that supposed to mean, jake?
hahah that's funny.... I wonder what Lily will be like when she grows up.... Makes you wonder what any little kid will be like when they grow up.
Gr/Gr to Hanna....we don't need to
wonder about you, 'cause you've already grown up!
Post a Comment