Here's a Gpa. Tom comment-- "That crusty old guy!" (Just imagining what he would say). Beth, you've got a very creative and sweet hubby! What a crack up.
Yes Jayne, you sound like Grandma! Where is G-ma by the way? Is it still because of me that she is unable to blog?? That's horrible...I don't know what to do! I know nothing about computer stuff.
6 comments:
That is SO CUTE!!! Your hubby rocks.
~cam
Wow!! Uncle Paul is HOT and SWEET! Aaaawwww! Shpeschial Auntie B!!!!
Here's a Gpa. Tom comment-- "That crusty old guy!" (Just imagining what he would say).
Beth, you've got a very creative and sweet hubby! What a crack up.
That is hilarious. I'm so glad you posted it! Yeay for you for being on the ball! (Do I sound like Grandma?)
Yes Jayne, you sound like Grandma! Where is G-ma by the way? Is it still because of me that she is unable to blog?? That's horrible...I don't know what to do! I know nothing about computer stuff.
heh heh, yeah I just waste my crust
Post a Comment