Friday, March 30, 2007

Congratulations, Slade!


Gr/Gr: We want to congratulate Slade for becoming an official member of the Church of

Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Last Saturday he was baptized (Jordan performed--and

did a great job, by the way) and Addison confirmed. We love you, Slade!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Slade! I clearly remember my baptism day and it was a very exciting day! I'm proud of you!

Jayne said...

I agree: Yay for Slade! No matter how old you get, I will never forget you playing with your truck in the dust wearing only your diaper while we were camping years ago. That memory of my dusty ADORABLE baby cousin makes me laugh everytime I think of it. And hooray for Grandma Nette for posting a picture! You're so high-tech

Just Jenne said...

Thanks, Mom, for posting that picture. I still don't know how to do it! Maybe I'll have you coach me the next time we come up. The baptism was very sweet and we were so proud of Both Jordy and Slade. Addison gave a very beautiful confirmation the next day in church. Mom, can I and some kids come up this next week? We have spring break Wed., Thurs., and Friday, and we were thinking of going to Stansbury first to visit cousins there, then on to your house Wed. evening. Sound okay? Let me know. Hope you're all having a good conf. Sunday!

Jen

Bethanie said...

Congratulations, Slade-man! Max loved seeing your picture, dressed all in white. You're such a good example to him. Sorry your birthday present is late, but I think I can get to the post office today--yay! We love you!