Sladesnews
Hey, you all should go onto www.poetry.com and check out Tommy's cool poem called "Animus". I discovered it by accident when I was on the website today. You just type in Tom Haas under "search for poet" (or something like that). There you will find Tom Edmund Haas' poem called "Animus". I just had to brag about my talented brother....!!
Sara and Danny
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
11 comments:
He just uses words in tricky, cute ways! I LOVE HIM, THAT KID!
Sara, are you there on the same site? Under Sara Medakovic, or Sara Haas? I love you my talented kids......you know, it's only the poets and the artists who really know what life is all about....huh?
Yeah I'm on there, but my poem is sooo amature! It would have been better but I had to cut it short "cause they have these rules that it can't be more than twenty lines." Mine was 25 lines--so I had to short-cut it. Just playin' around as "Sara Medakovic" on the Poetry Site....
You guys are both very talented - I want to read the full version of yours, Sara. Tom, that was just fun to read, but so clever! Doesn't poetry just clear you brain and open your heart?
those are both beautiful - such a talented family!
Hey, uh, I have a poem on that site too, that I wrote a few years ago. Thanks for reminding me Sara!
Yay! So cool! Everyone, check out Mac's poem!!! It's a fun site! You can even make your own designer poetry calender or greeting cards off this site! You could even write poetry about the Atonement and share the gospel....I get carried away in thought...duuuh
What a creative family we have! Mackenzie and I both have little poems on this site. It's an interesting site, and I think it's a real money-maker for these guys, because they get you to submit a poem and then send you stuff to buy the book they publish it in. But you don't need to purchase the book, because you can view them online! Even with that, though, it is fun to submit poems. I think I submitted mine because it was right after Katrina hit and I had been watching such devastating images on t.v. about it.
Yippy! More family poems to check out!!
Jenne I can't find your poems
Look under Jennefer Steinagel - Maybe you didn't spell it right? It's really no big deal though. I love you Sarie!
Post a Comment