Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sladesnews: Announcement!! New Slade Snews.....

Announcing to the Slade Family:
Introducing the SladeSnews of the 21st Century! We're now online! We invite you to add your news to this blog anytime an event of family importance (or not important) occurs!

5 comments:

Sladesnews said...

To flamy all---I've really been trying to figure out how to keep the icon (S.L.A.D.E. cartoon thing
that Melanie fashioned many years ago) up at the top of our blogging messages. If any one knows how,
please let me know!

molano said...

Hey
I would like to become part of this sladesnews blog but I can't figure out how, do I need to make a blog? Mel

As far as the icon thing, you might have to save it in a folder first on your computer and then put it in?

Jayne said...

Hey Mel -
You don't need your own blog, just a username and password, and then you're part of the Sladesnews group-blog. Looks like you did it! To post things just click on the blogger symbol in the top left corner of the blog and sign in, then you can publish posts.

Sladesnews said...

This is way cool! I'm trying to figure it out.
Jen

Sladesnews said...

hey every one.
=-)
(P.S. =-) is a sideways face and so when ever you see it it meens
MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!)